Post a message


Author: Anonymous (Montgomery County)
Posted: 08/08/2017 @ 8:16 am
How do you call for assistance and applications if you can not speak? I live in a rural area with very limited transportation. I am mobility challenged, have seizures, chronic asthma and no phone. How do I contact the local dars?

Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions